The Notification about
The Notification about modifying VAT new rules with Spain dedicated line(ESEXP)
Dear Value customers:
The carrier informed us that Spain Dedicated line(ESEXP) VAT rules changed. For those zip code begin with 35XXX and 38XXX area, if the declare value less than 150EUR, the packages belongs to Low-value, no Tax and VAT both, Otherwise, will charge 7% of total sum of Tax and duty according to the value of CIF(7%*（TAX+DUTY）).The rules of our company already effective, the details as below,
For the Spain Mainland address(all zipcodes except 07XXX, 35XXX, 38XXX, 51XXX & 52XXX) and Island(zip codes 07XXX，51XXX and 52XXX):
1) Each single package, the declare value less than 22EUR, no VAT and Tax;
2) Each single package, the declare value between 22EUR and 150EUR, will charge VAT. The VAT equals to CIF×21%;
3) Each single package, the declare value more than 150EUR, will charge Tax and VAT. The Tax shall based on local custom rules.
Another Area(zip codes 35XXX and 38XXX)
1) Each single package, the declare value less than 150EUR, no VAT and Tax;
2) Each single package, the declare value more than 150EUR, only Tax and duty, no VAT. The duty shall based on HS code, and TAX based on local custom rules. The total sum of Tax and Duty won't exceed 7% of CIF.
If you have any problems on the new rules,welcome to consult more details with your account manager.
Thanks for your always support!
SFC Service Ltd.
March 12, 2018.
SFC Service ltd
As a top fulfillment service provider
we would like to provide you the best solutions