How can I pay shipping fee or other service charges? Should I prepay these fees?
Yes, you need to prepay these fees. You can make payment to us through remittance, bank transfer, wire transfer, credit card, PayPal etc. Upon receiving your payment, your account with us will be credited with the same amount. Then, we will deduct money from your account automatically whenever we send parcels for you or provide services for you. To avoid delays in shipments and services, it is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds in your account. You may login to our system to view the transaction details and the balance of your account.
- Where to begin if you need any assistance on quotation for shipping?
- Which carrier you will use? Know respective rates and shipping time!
- Counterfeits, Prohibited and Restricted Items
- How can I pay shipping fee or other service charges? Should I prepay these fees?
- I don't understand the following on the user manual: “5. For the first time users, they must complete the
- Customs, taxes, import fees?
- Sea freight?
- Personal items?
- Can you help to purchase from Chinese sellers?
- I want to purchase from Taobao. Can I use your shipping-only service?
- Combine multiple packages and forward as one package?
- Can I get a bigger discount if I ship a lot?
Get a Custom Order Fulfillment Solution with FREE Storage for 30 Days
Want to know about our services, fees or receive a custom quote?
Please fill out the form on the right and we will get back to you within a business day.
The more information you provide, the better our initial response will be.