Which carrier you will use? Know respective rates and shipping time!
We have many shipping partners. We encourage users to use our Shipping Calculator. Just select the destination country, input the weight (in kg) and dimensions (in cm) of the package. The page will refresh and list out all the available carriers, their fees and estimated delivery time-frames. You select your preferred carrier when you create a Shipping Order or Fulfillment Order in our system. Everyone has different preferences ... some users based on price, or speed, or reputation, or reliable tracking etc.
1. The published price is the international shipping fee from our Shenzhen warehouse to the final destination. It does not include your domestic shipping to our warehouse.
2. Our Shipping Calculator is just for your reference. We will weigh and measure the actual package, and use the same calculator to charge the actual shipping fee.
3. We do not send out invoice and then wait for your payment. We use a prepay system. You deposit fund into your SFC account and our system will automatically debit shipping fees from that account.
4. The delivery time is just an estimate (for reference purpose only) and not a guarantee. Most packages arrive within the time-frame.
5. Registered Mail is postal service and has limited tracking information. It is unlike the Express Services (such as FedEx, UPS, DHL) which have detailed tracking information at every stage.
6. Shipping Insurance Fee is 0.5% of "Insured Value + Shipping Fee", minimum 0.5 RMB. Mandatory for Registered Mails (if more than or equal 25 USD) and Express Services.
7. There is no hidden fee. The occasional unexpected cost is when the address belongs to a remote area and the carrier may come back to ask for remote area surcharge, but that cannot be avoided because it is not possible to predict. Also, in some rare cases, the recipient may ask his local carrier to deliver to another address. For example, if your customer provided you with his home address, but he is not at home to receive it and he tells the carrier guy to bring it to his office instead. You, or SFC will have no control over this. You will have to absorb this fee for your customers.
8. Any costs related to customs, taxes or import fees are not included and may vary from country to country and over time. Your local customs office can give you detailed information about this topic. SFC does not have this information. Please understand that import duties is not a hidden fee and should not even be considered as part of the shipping fee. The recipient is responsible to pay import duties (if any) to his local customs office.
9. Volumetric weight is also known as dimensional weight. Some carriers use the formula of Length x Width x Height / 5000 to calculate volumetric weight and then compare with the actual weight. The larger number will then be used to calculate the shipping fee.
10. We do not accept one-time shipment. However, if you are a business with regular international shipments or an individual who ships frequently, then you will see real savings!
11. We cannot ship prohibited items.
- Where to begin if you need any assistance on quotation for shipping?
- Which carrier you will use? Know respective rates and shipping time!
- Counterfeits, Prohibited and Restricted Items
- How can I pay shipping fee or other service charges? Should I prepay these fees?
- I don't understand the following on the user manual: “5. For the first time users, they must complete the
- Customs, taxes, import fees?
- Sea freight?
- Personal items?
- Can you help to purchase from Chinese sellers?
- I want to purchase from Taobao. Can I use your shipping-only service?
- Combine multiple packages and forward as one package?
- Can I get a bigger discount if I ship a lot?
Get a Custom China Fulfillment Solution with FREE Storage for 30 Days
Want to know about our services, fees or receive a custom quote?
Please fill out the form on the right and we will get back to you within a business day.
The more information you provide, the better our initial response will be.