Fulfillment turnaround time?
Order fulfillment turnaround time:
|Day||Cut-off Time||Guaranteed Fulfillment Turnaround Time||Remarks||Expedited Handling||Expedited Handling Fee|
|Mon - Fri||Before 24:00||Next Day 10:00||The quickest turnaround time is 8 hours. Orders submitted between 10:00 - 24:00 are guaranteed to be ready for collection by the carrier within 24 hours. For orders submitted after 24:00, SFC will try its best (but cannot guarantee) to be ready by next day 10:00.||Before 02:00||1 yuan/order|
|Before 04:00||2.5 yuan/order|
|After 24:00||Second Day 10:00|
|Sun||Before 17:00||Next Day 10:00||The quickest turnaround time is 17 hours. Orders submitted between 10:00 - 17:00 are guaranteed to be ready for collection by the carrier within 24 hours. For orders submitted after 17:00, SFC will try its best (but cannot guarantee) to be ready by next day 10:00.||Before 21:00||1 yuan/order|
|Before 24:00||2.5 yuan/order|
|After 17:00||Second Day 10:00|
|Legal Holiday(s)||Off-duty||The turnaround time will be extended by twice the number of holidays. For example, "May Day" is 1 day and the turnaround time will be extended by 2 days. "National Day" is 3 days and the turnaround time will be extended by 6 days.|
Fulfillment turnaround time guarantee does not apply when:
1. The user has a sudden increase in orders to be fulfilled (for example, due to special sales promotion) and the increase exceeds 120% of his daily average. The user is encouraged to inform SFC a week in advance about possible increase so that we can be prepared to handle the sudden increase in orders.
2. There is insufficient stock in inventory.
3. There is insufficient Plan-Items for handling.
4. There is insufficient fund for shipping fee.
5. The order has more than 10 different SKUs.
6. The order requires Special Packaging.
7. The user intercepts the order after submitting it for "Processing".
8. The manufacturer labeled the product wrongly.
9. The user entered the product and/or order information wrongly.
10. There are delays due to causes that are beyond the control of SFC, including but not limited to, power outages, natural disasters, labour disputes etc.
1. Fulfillment turnaround time refers to the period beginning when the user submits the order for "Processing" and ending when the package is ready to be collected by the carrier for shipment.
2. The actual collection time depends on individual carrier's daily schedule and is beyond the control of SFC.